Denied Automated CI Testing.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Onslaught-777

Dec 30, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Instead of Tryouts to join CI, recruits can take an automated test at their own time and at their own paste

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. recruits can take an automated test at their own time and at their own paste when every that want to/get the chance to do it. they won't have to wait for more than 7 other recruits to make a tryout happen.
2. higher ups don't need to keep in mind how many Recruiters are on to host so they can focus on their more important tasks
3. Recruiters can take as many as they want/need so they can pass/join the CI instead of waiting for once to happen when it may not be possible for some Recruits (i.e. school/college, jobs, personal time, emergencies, etc.) (it's like the Gensec tests)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
people could cheat the test.
Delcoms won't be able to hold tryouts, and make sure people meet the level demands.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I have talked to some of these people about this idea, any many Delcoms actually wonder why this system of testing isn't in effect eaither, and would actually prefer this method to make things easier.
and as i stated before, it gives more control to the player when they can take it themselves and not have to rely on other to post the test at a certain time, it helps streamline and eliminate the stress that Delcoms and other face when it come's to CI tryouts

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
U do know CI has a Cap on there members yea? And they arent getting a cap increase said by cloak

This would blow that cap away instantly.

Trying to keep up on who's in CI would be impossible and make there rosters useless so promotions would be WAY harder to achieve

Plus it would bring many minges and overall hurt server health

Massive -support

-Support

We already have enough minges in CI's and we can't even jobban before a tryout even happens we have to check their levels and steamid

It wouldn't make sense for CI who has been whitelist only for a while to randomly get tests which will increase our numbers but also decrease the skill of upcoming CI Members

-

I understand where you're coming from tho, but atleast in UK CI We do 1-2 Tryouts per day and try to get as much people as possible in a tryout,

if you ever see someone hosting a tryout and you can't get in you can always just ask them for another one.

Also i'm not 100% about US but in UK we have like 150-160 and we don't try to get past 170 just incase.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
if this is added to ci :skull: this would be a disaster if they add this to ci add this to a1 o1 and nu-7 e-11 see how well it goes

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
MASSIVE -SUPPORT
we already warned people about stealing from fidges and offline raiding. This will just let them make new steam accounts, Ci character and steal more that is just a bad idea.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Agent_Onslaught-777,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Automating any type of tryout is not something the team is currently considering due to regiments having limited player slots.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.