Avacados Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avacado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 10/9/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): : fail rp/ hitbox abuse.
Who banned you: jason ( headmod)
Ban length?: 26 weeks currently at 17 weeks and 6 days
What server were you banned on?(SCP-RP UK: or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I am determined to rectify this, and I am taking active measures to ensure my behavior aligns with the expectations and standards of this wonderful community. I am committed to personal growth and development, and I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and mature demeanor. I assure you that moving forward, my actions will reflect a more thoughtful and considerate approach.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was warned countless times and I've had 2-4 bans
Why should you be unbanned: I have spent this time reflecting on my actions and understanding the impact. many past members in the server I've experienced a dilemma with have left the community and I've ceased contact with them. The rest of the members I've reconciled with and I'm committed adhering by the rules and keeping peace within the server. I am looking forward to rejoining the server with intentions to make good friends within the community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am sincerely devoted to upholding the rules and ensuring a positive environment for all, regardless of my past mistakes.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would like to reengage with the server/community due to the fact that I want to participate in intellectual discourse with past acquaintances ( speaking with my friends again lol ). I used to enjoy roleplaying and I'm eager to immerse myself into it again. The server was built and maintained really well besides lag but that's a gmod issue in general lol , and I loved the mechanics it offered. I really enjoyed the roles the server had as well, The admins also are active and they are good at handling issues within the server/community unlike a lot of other servers/communities on gmod.

I was told I can make another appeal
this is the clip that got me banned
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1xSbKk1xVu-VPL/JZN2C2ZAENDF?invite=cr-MSxoaDcsMTg1ODU4NDU3LA
in the clip I combat jumped which is considered hit box abuse, and I fail rp'd
Posting this on christmas eve marry christmas

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Do you understand that if I was to unban you, if you get banned again, you risk being permanently banned from the server?

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hi,

I have unbanned you, but do note that any more ban worthy offenses will result in a permanant ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.