shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Name: Axel
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:529200588
Previous Rank: SMOD
Date of resignation?: 2/10/2022
Why did you resign?: AOD time was a pain to do and got bored of it
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: From staff no.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 20230131231011_1.jpg20230131231013_1.jpg

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: The AOD time got reduced a little bit, and I am an active member of MRP who wants to help the community by doing sits and helping the community with further rule clearances so everyone has a fun time through the mrp day.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

By the time you had left staff you had gotten 2 activity warnings and were about to receive a 3rd before you resigned. You didn't and also didn't get a blacklist as you rushed your requirements on the last day.

You aren't friendly or approachable and in my opinion could work on the attitude before returning as even whilst you were staff you caused issues with toxicity.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-Support

By the time you had left staff you had gotten 2 activity warnings and were about to receive a 3rd before you resigned. You didn't and also didn't get a blacklist as you rushed your requirements on the last day.

You aren't friendly or approachable and in my opinion could work on the attitude before returning as even whilst you were staff you caused issues with toxicity.
i had 1 complaint which was from you...

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
-support

I don't really know you but that isn't why I'm -supporting you. The amount of warnings you have is just the top of the top
x6 RDM warnings.
x4 Toxicity warnings.
And more but those are the main ones I am more concerned about.
Not to say the last warning is a kick aiming towards your attitude. Unless you've changed your attitude and actually have changed in general then by all means I'm in the wrong but otherwise sorry man its just a no go from me.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
i love this man, if he just treated people nicer

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
Knows his stuff, can be a bit aggressive and abrasive at times but I think MRP needs a bit more of that in general

-support

I don't really know you but that isn't why I'm -supporting you. The amount of warnings you have is just the top of the top
x6 RDM warnings.
x4 Toxicity warnings.
And more but those are the main ones I am more concerned about.
Not to say the last warning is a kick aiming towards your attitude. Unless you've changed your attitude and actually have changed in general then by all means I'm in the wrong but otherwise sorry man its just a no go from me.
Wait until this guy hears about all the stuff current staff members have sat in their /warnings list!!!!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
-support
way too much toxicity/immature behaivior in the recent past. Get known for the right reasons, you could be a good staff member

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
-support
I have noticed that you have received various warnings including ones for toxicity. I am concerned about your behaviour and attitude based on these warnings. If you have made an effort to change and improve, I would be happy to support you, but based on the information available, I am unable to support you at this time.

I hope you understand that my concern is based on your previous actions and the warnings you have received. Such behaviour is not acceptable as staff and could lead to negative consequences. However, I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and consider the possibility of change and improvement. If you have indeed made a sincere effort to better yourself, I would be happy to hear more about it and reassess my previous stance. Ultimately, it is important to maintain respectful and constructive behaviour in all interactions, and I hope you will consider this moving forward.

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support
Knows his stuff, can be a bit aggressive and abrasive at times but I think MRP needs a bit more of that in general

Wait until this guy hears about all the stuff current staff members have sat in their /warnings list!!!!
I get that other staff have a lot of warnings too. But like I said in my post I am more concerned about the specific warnings that I singled out.

Last edited:

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+Support

After all, he was doing an amazing job as a SMod and would love to see him back in the team.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+support
Was a very good and efficient staff member. Would be a good addition back to the team imo.

+scottish

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Bubba Approved :salute:

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+Support

wait until he finds out what you had!!!! more MRDM's than Portsmouth have points this season

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Axel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

At the present time I don't think you'd be a great fit for our staff team which is why I have chosen to deny this appeal.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.