Civilian name: ayano
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding : MTF A1-PVT , CI-A , SCP-096, IA agent
Held : MTF E11-CSG

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have received 2 warns (both of them are off now and expired) the first one for RDM the second one for Metagaming

-

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying for this role because i have gained the required experience that can help me improve the department , I am also applying because I very active in the department so I wanted to improve my rank I can have more and multiple options to help my fellow researchers to improve their skills as a researchers , and I wanna make my relationship with researchers even better so that way I can be a friend to other researchers that they can count on , and my main goal is to improve the department in general by making more lectures , doing more research on CL4 SCPs that way so that I can be an example to other jr.researchers .

-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: the experience I gained while playing senior researcher can help me carry my duties and responsibilities as an executive researcher ,my great understanding to the research department policies and rules can help me notice other researchers mistakes and to teach the right way to deal with random situations and certain SCPs , and being successful as a researcher also requires you to have a good friendship with other researchers and thats something i have and build for weeks by helping other researchers with their questions and giving some of my free time to help them improve the way they write documents , and most important I am familiar with serious RP because i play E11 everyday which requires a serious RP , I am a player that is capable of being active all day that way researchers will feel more comfortable that there is an executive researcher that is on site and can help them with anything at anytime .

-

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have 3 excellent documents , and what makes a document excellent is several things :
1) great language with low mistakes that way readers can read the document much easier
2) great or creative document formatting that can give a good view to the reader .
3) a creative idea that can make the reader more interested in the test the more he reads the document .
4) detailed aims , method and results basically accurate information that can help the reader to understand the research .
5) the document needs to be like a storytelling the one who makes the document needs to give the reader that he is reading a story instead of a research study that way it can kill the boredom of reading (its an optional requirement but it makes the document better )

Note : there is no need for the document to be long and has alot of pages there are 5 pages document that has the talent to be excellent more than a 12 pages document its all about the way you write the document .

-

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: executive researcher has many responsibilities

grading documents

As an executive researcher you have the responsibility to grade uploaded research studies documents on terminal system that way you can show the researcher how how he did with the document and you can even call him after grading the document to show him what mistakes he did and how he can improve his writing skills and the way to format a document that researchers will have more respect towards you and will give them the push to improve with their documents .

doing research studies on CL4 SCPs

Like any other researcher at the research department executive researchers must conduct and plan research studies on CL4 SCPs that way it can help the foundation to deal with CL4 SCPs more easier and give the proper understanding to these dangerous SCPs nature and the way they live , it also provide safety to other personnel knowing how to prevent their breaches .

Hosting lectures​

As an executive researcher you must be a role model to other researchers and especially JR.researchers by hosting and doing lectures and providing a better understanding to a certain subject or a certain SCP researchers will have it more easier dealing in this certain matter and in the end your role as an executive researcher is to improve the department by improving the researchers in it and the best way to do it is by hosting lectures .

doing DoR orders

As an executive researcher you are not the highest role in the department you should have the capability to enforce the orders given by the director of research , director of research relies the most on executive researchers in his department as they are capable of doing any order given by him and of course the DoR is more experienced than executive researchers which is why enforcing the DoR orders is also part of improving the department .

-

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name : ayano
IQ : 190

Long ago when ayano was still a 12 years old kid like any other kid , ayano used to go to school return home play some games , but there was a little difference between him and the rest of his class , ayano was much smarter than the rest which is why ayano was always interested in science and especially when it comes to space .

One day when ayano was sitting home his father had a little workplace near the house which spent most of his time there , the area where ayano's family used to live was a little bit isolated but still the area was quiet more than usual , when suddenly all the family heard a loud scream coming from a direction , ayano couldnt know from where the screams are coming from since there was only one window that did not show the direction of screams .

But then the screams suddenly disappeared ayano was worried because his father was outside and wanted to check on him and ask whats going on and thats when something ayano saw for the first time and could not process , a tall white humanoid was on top of his father dead body , ayano could not see his face because it was from behind and thats when his mother came and saw the horrifying view , without any second thought she took ayano hid him in a room and she went outside to check the strange weird looking creature .

Because of the horrifying things that ayano saw , the scattered blood , his father's dead body he could not even cry all he did was passing out , hours passed and ayano woke up because of loud crying sound , ayano went outside worried for his mom , but then the biggest shock happened when ayano saw the white creature covering his head crying and behind him both of his dead parents bodies , ayano could not resist he was too close to start crying when someone blocked his mouth and covered his eyes and took him to a van that had alot of strange soldiers he did not see before .

thats when the SCP foundation was interested in this kid that had a high IQ and the foundation knew when this kid grows up hes going to benefit the foundation , days passed and ayano's desire to explain what happened that day grew and for the first time the feelings of revenge was created inside of him , and thats why ayano accepted the foundation as his home where he can be taught anything that is related to science .

After 8 years when ayano became a senior researcher and one of the most talented researchers in this foundation he found out the painful truth . which is the creature that killed his parents is stored inside this foundation and named as SCP-096 , the foundation did not tell him this information because terminating SCP-096 was forbidden and they knew if ayano knew about him hes going to try terminating him even if it costs his life .

ayano had a lot of mixed feeling but he knew one thing for sure which is as a senior researcher he doesnt have the capability to terminate this weird creature which is why he sets his aim till this day to the executive researcher role to become one of the most trusted researchers in the foundation and from that day till he became 21 he spent all of this days researching SCP-096 in the goal of finding a way to terminate him .

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support
After a few days i have seen u always on SR telling other that he is there for assitances and everyday is holding lectures

Last edited:
Reactions: ayano

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Overall friendly, kind and devoted to research.
Positive interactions, mature, active.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+support
-active on research
-friendly

he is always up to help his fellow members in the research Department,Active,friendly,Kind

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+Support
Well Done Appliation

Hey, you know Neutral is a thing, right? You don't have to -support everyone you haven't interacted with, -support usually means they've done something specifically bad that you've seen.
Even with + supports and -s

Still falls under DoR so a massive -support can get in

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
Even with + supports and -s

Still falls under DoR so a massive -support can get in
Seems to me like thats a nitpicky and extremely petty reason to -support someone just because you havent personally interacted with someone, especially on an application with so many +1's. If you haven't interacted with the person, why not give a neutral or not respond at all instead of trying to derail their application?

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Seems to me like thats a nitpicky and extremely petty reason to -support someone just because you havent personally interacted with someone, especially on an application with so many +1's. If you haven't interacted with the person, why not give a neutral or not respond at all instead of trying to derail their application?
1 negative doesnt derail it

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
1 negative doesnt derail it
What's the purpose of putting a -support versus a neutral just because you haven't interacted with them, a -support says I actively oppose this person for some reason, a Neutral fits much better with "I havent interacted with someone".

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
+Support
Well Done Appliation

Hey, you know Neutral is a thing, right? You don't have to -support everyone you haven't interacted with, -support usually means they've done something specifically bad that you've seen.
Hey I appreciate your help and i thank you so much especially for making it clear when neutral and -support is given

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
+ Support
much Interactions
active in reasearch
mature
Great RP
good knowledge
Good and clean Apllication
Friendly and nice to his mates

Tobi Sallow

Sep 20, 2022
+ Support

+ / - Not many interactions, but that's my own fault due to LOA, so I can't give any noteworthy comments about them as a person.

+ Good application

Sadly, my LOA has left me with little to say. I will say, I hear generally good things from others, and what few interactions we have had, were either neutral or positive.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
+ Support

+ / - Not many interactions, but that's my own fault due to LOA, so I can't give any noteworthy comments about them as a person.

+ Good application

Sadly, my LOA has left me with little to say. I will say, I hear generally good things from others, and what few interactions we have had, were either neutral or positive.
its no problem its no body's fault and thank you for your reply I appreciate it

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
logo_JS.png
Application Accepted

Hello Ayano,
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive researcher.

We are happy to say that we feel confident in letting you move on to the interview stage of the application process.
Please contact either myself or @Bailey at your earliest convenience to conduct it.

Congratulations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.