Time zone: GMT +2

Foundation Name: MTF E-11 SGT ayano'pride' [DS-5]

Chaos name: CI-A zed'shadow'

Civilian name: ayano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211884816

Discord ID : levi ackerman#0257

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this is my first application

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have received 2 one of them is expired it was because i killed other dclasses as a d-class the other one is for metagaming

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no this is my first experience

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: since i play E-11 and MTF in general does require serious RP then yes i have experience with serious RP and i am capable of it .

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: naturally i can stay 10hours+

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: ive been playing the server for 3-5 months and i liked how the server takes RP with seriousness and during my playtime the server became like a second home for me i liked playing with my fellow comrades in MTF i liked to RP and feel that i have purpose to do so i wanted to become a moderator because i would like to help improving the server and be one of the reasons the server is successful and i would like to help other players the same way moderators helped me before , i also would like to have an experience i have never taken before and feel like i have a responsibility while playing the server .

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i have read the server more than once i have good understanding of the rules after reading them which will help the server by preventing players from breaking the rules and have better RP for other players , i think that i have high RP capability that can help other players to improve the way they RP , the time i have spent in the server helped me to understand what RP is , and i can be friend to everyone and respect everyone either older or younger than me .

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
NEUTRAL
+/- I haven't had many or any interactions with you.
+/- No previous experience as staff.
+ Good playtime.
+ Application is fairly well-written.

I wish you the best of luck regarding your applications verdict!!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+- NEUTRAL

+- No interactions so far.

Good luck!

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @ayano, today I've decided to give you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

+/- No interactions, hence cannot have a general picture of you.
+/- Lack of staff experience.
+/- The application is okay.

But anyways, I wish you good luck!​

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello, I will be giving you a +/- Neutral for the reasons listed:

+/- No Interactions

Good luck !

Karu

Apr 9, 2022

+Support
+Reasonable Roleplay Skills
+Good playtime
+Okay Application

Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @ayano,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient in detail, though it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.