Baiiii guyssssss!

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Haii guuuuys! After having been in this community for over a year now, I’ve enjoyed what for me has been the best of it. I don’t personally like the direction this server has been going in for a while now, nor do I particularly find a lot of this community as kind and welcoming as it was when I first joined - I thought holing myself up in the lower echelons would allow me to enjoy this server as I once did, and tbf it did work for a while. But when there’s the added stress from projects where the team is a complete mess and simply complains whilst doing nothing to help, it becomes v hard to see a reason to stay.

So, I’ll be off to pursue other things, I truly hope this community doesn’t fall to the levels it seems to be heading.

Now of course the honourable mentions list, to those who I will not forget:

@Alex Bones - fuck you for holding me hostage AND THEN LEAVING A WEEK LATER
@Moon - i wish you best of luck in your goals, will be interesting to see the reasoning tho if it doesnt work
@Ryo Kiritani - please…stop watching breaking bad!!!!
@Bruce - you were a great friend to me, thank you for your patience
@ibby - never a dull moment w you around
@Freddiec06 - gona miss gossiping w you fr, realest bitch out there
@John Nuts - no getting sentimental, i will continue to bless you every karaoke night
@RedMann - watch through all the music videos
@Jonas Enry - keep your sanity, you will need it
@Mirage - dont let a stupid game get you so stressed ong
@Arshia - that convo we had way back when really made me realise how i was taking this shit too seriously, thank you for keeping it real with me
@Alex M. - dont let them walk all over you i beg
@Biscuits - hiiiiii biscuits!!!!!
@Moon - *insert art of war quote here*
@Neptune - you cannot kill me for saying it if im gone
@Jason M. - you were always the best e11 co imo, you did so much for the reg and its a shame you didnt get the recognition you deserved for it
@Michael Walker - ?
Forton Greenman - wait who are you again? Forgot why i put your name here damn…
@Saphira Harlow - was good seeing you here, hope to see you again
@ionboy64 - FIX IT ALL
@Renolk - I finished my paperwork :’)
@Steve conington - wish we talked more, best of luck in e11
@Moon - my favourite nepotism child
@Poli - youve been such a good friend this short time weve known each other and i thank you for that
@Bill Nye The Guy - you’re an amazing gm and i am so mad you were robbed of your promo, thank you for all your help
@chris tomatoe poop - league tonight yeah?
@Kira Rose - I’m sorry you got caught up in my mess, your empathy should not have landed you where it did. Thank you for being a kind soul x
@Jinkins Jr - thank you for always helping with my events (please look into mindfulness)
@Skittles - Glad I got to speak to you again
@Archangel - till we meet again mwah

To all of CI - when I felt like I was no longer welcome in the community, yall were there to show me I still had a place amongst good people, thank you for that.

To all of E11- truly the last bastion, stay weird as hell

Oorah soldiers
~ Luka
Aka Banshee, aka Graveyard…aka Apollo.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
o7 (Application denied, reapply in two weeks)

jane "puddles" whitlock

Jul 23, 2022
luka we mave not had the best interactions with each other but you were still a good person in my opinion. i hope you have a good life if i dont talk to you again and goodbye Luka (best E-11 com ong)
?
have fun-jane :3

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello I have not met you before, but the consensus is that you're a very nice person and a good GM!
I wish you the best of luck in the future, and remember that you will always be welcome here ?

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
I will fix nothing :D

david king

May 24, 2022

-support

unfortunatly due to you being stinky il be giving you a -support

nah but on a more serous note it does feel like the server has changed alot but maybe its us who changed who knows i remember you hosted one of the first tryouts i attended i mean you did rig it for me to fail but xd it was fun good luck luka OORAH!
also you forgot me what the fuck im david king noone forgets me

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Luka it’s been a ride you were the com when I joined it’s gonna be different without you man. I look forward to seeing some baby sensory videos and listening to your serenades every month. All the best in the future! Have a good one.

Jonas

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
o7, knew it was coming, doesn't make it any easier, thanks for the motivation and pushing me forward and making me an LT when others where reluctant, gonna miss you

And no I will not watch those videos you can send them to me till the day I die

MTF E-11 LTCOM 'RedMann'

Last edited:

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Ill miss you o7
Thanks for making me sing for your last event