Ban Appeal for SCP-RP Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar

Aug 28, 2022
sirTZN#0456

SCP-RP

11/12/2022 9:11 PM (MM/DD/YY)

Reason for ban: Severe Toxicity in people's direct messages.

Unsure of who exactly banned me.

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord?:

The messages I sent the particular person in question who I will not be naming were a result of a roller coaster of emotions and misunderstandings. I was fed a lot of misinformation when the CO team was purged for the most part and was told the person in question did certain things that were not true. The words sent in DM's were result of the heat of the moment, it came from a lot of misplaced anger. I have since apologized to the person in question and we have come to somekind of an understanding as what I said was largely uncalled for. I will control my decisions in a more professional manner from this point forward as that is what the situation ultimately came down to. I do believe that I should be unbanned from the discord as I will not pose any kind of further controversy or threat to the community on the server.

Kind Regards,
Polar/sirTZN

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello.

I am the one who banned you. You were very abrasive and rude to the CO in question, and you went as far as telling them to kill themselves, resulting in you being banned from the Discord. After reading these messages and talking to the player who received them, I do not feel it would be appropriate to unban you at this time.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Polar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Based on the above, I'll be letting your ban sit for a while longer as I think it is a bit soon to unban you - you need more time to have thought about your actions.

You may re-appeal in two weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.