Your in-game name: Overcloned

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190215387

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/97916/

Date of ban: 21/01/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity

Who banned you: Moha Demi

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't remember ever being toxic but I wouldn't be toxic again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No

Why should you be unbanned: Well I never remember saying anything toxic and yesterday I started playing this and it's the only server on gmod I play right now, I played for like 7 hours yesterday and 2-3 hours today and I never say anything toxic i even have my brother in my room and he never heard me say anything toxic but then i randomly got pulled into a staff sit and they pulled up a clip of me apparently saying the n-word but it doesn't sound like my voice and it doesn't even sound exactly like the word and it's cut off when i walk away, i don't remember ever saying that and i would never say that so i don't know what happened

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'm never toxic and i know the rules

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It's the only server i play and i like the server

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make this complaint.

I was shown a video by another staff member and asked how to find out which thus for I looked through D-class steam profile pictures and telling by the voice I determined it was you.

afterward, I explained to you that you will be banned for 3 days for Severe toxicity for using an offensive word.

Kind regards.
Moha Demi

overcloned

Jan 21, 2023
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make this complaint.

I was shown a video by another staff member and asked how to find out which thus for I looked through D-class steam profile pictures and telling by the voice I determined it was you.

afterward, I explained to you that you will be banned for 3 days for Severe toxicity for using an offensive word.

Kind regards.
Moha Demi
I have no idea and no memory of doing that but is there a chance I can get an unban since its my first ban and it's the only server I actually play and I have played for like 10 hours and just started playing on it yesterday

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Status
Not open for further replies.