Your in-game name: Deep Statington
Your SteamID: 76561198156782946
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/CorporalDogmeat/
Date of ban:12/13/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you:\"Ramuh"\
Ban length?:1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not get into a sir.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Why should you be unbanned: So, I bled out during the sit. And for some reason I just couldn't respawn. So I said "Can I be brought back when I rejoin?" and the admin just said "Uhuh". And when I rejoined, I was banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ask for further conformation from the admin
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I like to LARP with you guys. It's fun.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
Moderator Response

Hello Shepard, I'm the Head Moderator that banned you.

[Ban Reason]
The ban I issued was for LTAP | FailRP, as stated in the appeal. This was because you had died in the sit room & then disconnected. I waited the standard 10 minutes to allow you to come back & after that period of time passed I banned you for LTAP.

[My POV]
I was not aware that you were bleeding out until you dropped to the floor in which I instructed you to hold right click(Speed up the death) & I will pull you back to the sit afterwards. You eventually did so & I attempted to bring you, which did not work as you were dead so I then attempted to spawn you & bring you but you had already disconnected.

You may have tried to communicate that you were attempting to rejoin, however myself & the other individual in the sit could not hear you as you were dead(You physically can not speak to others when you full die / bleed out). EDIT: I did not respond to you & I do not recall saying uhuh at all, however I was speaking with the other member of the sit about him uploading a clip & I may have said it then but again, I do not recall saying uhuh or anything like that.

All I knew at this point was that you had bled out in the sit & then left the server as I respawned you via staff commands.

[Original Sit Reason]
As a final note, the initial sit was me pulling three individuals(Two at first & then a third afterwards) for entering the Foundation & shooting up PW at the request of an SL member that had noticed it happening. Upon reviewing the logs & clip I determined that you, as a Parawatch, had gunned down a researcher that did not threaten you in any way, shape, or form, which would be FailRP.

That is all I have to say regarding your ban at this time & I will now leave it to Server Leadership to determine if it will remain or not.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @Corporal Shephard

I will be accepting your appeal, As the offense was minor (FailRP), As it doesn't appear you had malicious intent with your actions and were merely following others. Do keep in mind with this ban being appealed that you are expected to read and know the rules.

Due to the above, your ban will be revoked/removed.

Kind Regards, Starling​

Status
Not open for further replies.