Ban Appeal - Skippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSkippy

Dec 27, 2022
Your in-game name: idk i think it's "Skippy".
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:209168952
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378603633/home
Date of ban: Tue DEC 27th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Severe Tox [A]
Who banned you: \ "Cooker \" Morgan
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US & UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): didnt have a chance to read them nor have i done anything done to my knowledge. i will read them once this issue is resolved.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: idk what to put here so yeah
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes. 5-8+ months ago when i used to grind the server a lot
Why should you be unbanned: cuz noob admin
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ill hopefully have a chance to roleplay in which ill review the rules first.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
returning member. wanted to enjoy the server again after so long

Attachments

• Screenshot (109).png
    Screenshot (109).png
    519.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Spookiiu

Apr 19, 2022
Hello, @PapaSkippy
Cooker here, the reason you were banned was due to your name, which included a slur in it. Many people saw this name, including several staff members. Due to your name having a slur in it, you were issued a three day ban for Severe Toxicity class A.

PapaSkippy

Dec 27, 2022
I was originally banned for that 7+ months ago when I used to play on the server and the admin must've forgot to change my username around. I personally don't remember changing my name to that but I do remember changing my name to something else inappropriate. All good, thanks.

I was in the menu and I haven't even picked a character yet in-game as I was AFK so I don't know why that was my default username.

Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @PapaSkippy

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. This is due to the fact that your name should not have contained any language that is offensive to other player and also on your appeal your response to why you should be unbanned were "Noob Admin"

You may re-appeal in 1 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.