Status
Not open for further replies.

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022
Your in-game name: forgot
Your SteamID: 61261614576834563453564
Your steam community link: idk
Date of ban: nov 26th 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): frp stacked banns [X] server toxicity -cannon
Who banned you: ryota
Ban length?: 8 months
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: take Rp seriously
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? stacked bans [X]
Why should you be unbanned: I have grown as a person and would love to Rp again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: if i do i will talk to a mod about it and let them know myself or take a perma ban
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i want to RP again it was a fun time in my life and met lots of nice people.

I was banned for multiple occasions which I am sorry for and would like to get back into RP, I would like to apologizes to the people I have caused a disturbance too and would like to put out there I have been banned since November 26Th that was 7 months and 5 days ago, I have grown as a person and have been playing Rp servers until i am unbanned, this server was very fun and I would love to get back into it, I promise I will take it seriously and Rp as much as I can.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hello,

Thank you for the time of making the appeal.

It appears you were banned on my request, but I can't specifically recall the incident given the length of time. Reading your ban reason and your history, it appears the length of the ban was as a result of multiple bans within a 6 month period.

Given that I'm now a Senior Admin, a Super will review the ban and come to a decision.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @aidsismyname1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for delay in response, It doesn't appear that you're banned anymore, however your warning history is quite extensive. I hope that with you being unbanned, you don't fall back on old habbits.​

Status
Not open for further replies.