Ban Appeal - Vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigil

Dec 8, 2022
Your in-game name: Vigil / Dallas / Rome

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:41509109

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043283946/

Date of ban: 25/01/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxicity / MRDM.

Who banned you: Head Moderator Erwin Smith.

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try to be more chill and take things more wisely. Even if i got reasonably frustrated, i recognize that my reaction has been out of the schemes, so i am sorry.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, i've been warned three times for FailRPs, about breaking 1v1 spy rules, once for misusage of equipment, and then the ban of yesterday.

Why should you be unbanned: Because i've been showing support in a good way for this community for more than two months, and i've always tried to give a good impression of myself to the community. I recognize that yesterday i've exagerated, but it was a consequence of a series of things that led me to not think straight about the situation itself. I always tried to give a good contribute to the main faction and regiment i play in and i'd like to resume doing so, hopefully just forgetting about the event that led me to the ban. As i already said, i recognize that my reaction was really out of the schemes, and im not excusing myself. I am simply trying to explain that i'd have liked my IRL problems to be respected, as (it may sound dumb, but it really got me mad) my IRL food got burnt to pay attention to the RP situation i was involved in. I don't really know why my arrest was not recorded two weeks ago, but still my reaction was unnecessary. So i apologize to all the people that was involved in the situation.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will simply try to explain first what the problem is, if it gets ignored, i will make sure to contact the staff team.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because i like how the server is structured. This ban appeal might result a bit hipocrite after my "anger" moment of yesterday, but i was/am not in this community to grief it or anything like that. I'd like that the episode of yesterday simply gets forgotten and let myself make amend to the people involved in the situation, since i recognize that even if i was (in my opinion) unfairly arrested, i had to act differently and definetely in a more chill way, explaining myself without letting my frustration get over and therefore doing what i did, i apologize.

Vigil

Dec 8, 2022
As i said, i was frustrated and pissed since the whole situation costed me an IRL problem. If i really meant what i was saying in that moment of "anger", i wouldn't had bothered myself in doing a ban appeal.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Vigil ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be denying this due to the poor attitude that you had towards many members of the community. Your comments were unwelcomed and this is something that I do not want to have in this community. You will instead serve out the rest of your ban. I hope you learn from this, come back with a fresh mindset, and work towards a positive outlook for yourself and your peers.

You may not re-appeal

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.