Your in-game name:woolly26 / Character name: Steve Parker
Your SteamID:76561198398823761
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/reloadpc/
Date of ban:Tuesday March 5 13:56:53 2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: David "World"
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ (from what I know there also more other specific examples and rules )
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well nothing, I dont like to lie about this stuff, I cannot guarantee I wont break rules no more since there are soo many, I will try to not break but possibly I might break some due to natural stupidity.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes.
Why should you be unbanned:I am not going to lie, I should be banned but I am pleading to the mercy of an admin to remove one of the 5 rdm warnings that I got this month in order to be able to play.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I`ll try to get a better grasp within the rules and try to be more careful.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I want to rejoin the server in order to get more experience, to learn more about what are my opportunities within security ranks and to learn a thing or 2 about how to be a better medic and researcher as a side gig.

Attachments

• Screenshot (226).png
    Screenshot (226).png
    514.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @woolly26 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking into your record i have decided to not accept your appeal, i would suggest reading our rules so you understand them and not to get warned for it multiple times in a short period. If you want the warnings removed you would need to make a complaint.