ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lealow

Jan 15, 2023
Your in-game name: Paul Lineker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:579062418
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199118390565/
Date of ban: 15/1/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you:hangman
Ban length?: 12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): dont know where to find them
What will you do to stop this from happening again: change my name first time asked
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: i played yestarday when another staff member allowed the use of my original name, i load in and spawn in an admin box with hangman who tells me to change it, i tell him another staff member allowed the name and i played with this name no problem for hours. He tells me i have 2 options to either change the name or it will be force changed with a warn, so i change it and the sit ends. 30 seconds later i get brought back with the same name and he bans me for NITRP despite the fact i couldnt even rp cos i spent the whole time in a sit.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i am a smart fella not a fart smella
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cos it is fun

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Lealow,

You were banned by myself as you changed your name to "Wayne Rooney" in-game. After bringing you to a sit it took 10 - 15 Minutes or so of you attempting to argue with me the reasons behind your name, claiming that a member of SL Had allowed this name being the name of a real life celebrity and therefore not allowed. After this lengthy argument you proceeded to change your name to "Ji Sung Park" being another real life professional footballer of which you attempted to argue again. After understanding you had to change it again you switched your name to "Wayne Lineker", with your past two names and the fact you admitted to using "Rishi Sunak" the day before it was clear you were yet again making a reference to professional footballers and real life celebrities which is a breach of the server rules which had been explained to you many many times prior to this.

Due to the fact that you were being extremely argumentative within the sit I had with you and when returned the first time proceeded to disrespect myself inappropriately via OOC I brought you to another sit and decided to ban you for the 12 Hours for NITRP in order to give you the full opportunity to read over the rules and understand the behaviour we do not accept in this community as it was clear you had minimal intentions to attempt any Roleplay within the members on the server.

Have a good day!

Lealow

Jan 15, 2023
Hello @Lealow,

You were banned by myself as you changed your name to "Wayne Rooney" in-game. After bringing you to a sit it took 10 - 15 Minutes or so of you attempting to argue with me the reasons behind your name, claiming that a member of SL Had allowed this name being the name of a real life celebrity and therefore not allowed. After this lengthy argument you proceeded to change your name to "Ji Sung Park" being another real life professional footballer of which you attempted to argue again. After understanding you had to change it again you switched your name to "Wayne Lineker", with your past two names and the fact you admitted to using "Rishi Sunak" the day before it was clear you were yet again making a reference to professional footballers and real life celebrities which is a breach of the server rules which had been explained to you many many times prior to this.

Due to the fact that you were being extremely argumentative within the sit I had with you and when returned the first time proceeded to disrespect myself inappropriately via OOC I brought you to another sit and decided to ban you for the 12 Hours for NITRP in order to give you the full opportunity to read over the rules and understand the behaviour we do not accept in this community as it was clear you had minimal intentions to attempt any Roleplay within the members on the server.

Have a good day!
the ooc wasnt about you, also your a melt

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Lealow,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation and the logs, I have decided to deny your appeal. It is clear that you had no intention to RP or listen to our staff. In future please listen and follow our rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.