Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeloFX

Jan 24, 2023
Your in-game name: Axel Conworth

Your SteamID: 76561199105621853

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199105621853/

Date of ban: Tue, January 24th, 2023.

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP

Who banned you: Jambo / Skulls

Ban length?: 1 Day.

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will restrain myself from doing this again. I deeply regret doing that and it was stupid of me. I act childish sometimes and it just aggravates the situation.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been only warned.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe i should get a second chance, i know it may sound like im not trustworthy but i do stupid decisions and im sincerely sorry.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can assure you that i won't do it again, it was a bad thing from my part. I'll read the rules again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have so much fun in this server compared to some others, this one is filled with people of your likings.

Jambo

Sep 4, 2022
Hey Welcome To The Forums, Hope This Clears Things Up.

Standing in d block i had saw you and another D-class climb the chef in d block, after seeing this i had let you go but then you had did it right infront of me the second time. I had pulled you to a sit and issued you a FailRP warning and you proceeded to go back into RP and start mimicking me to other D-Class and to my face. After this you seem to have NITRP after i had told you to stop, as for the 1 day ban

Hope this clears things up, I will leave the final verdict to the big boys..

~Jambo

Evidence -

Toxicity As Well

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-24 122138.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-24 122138.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

ZeloFX

Jan 24, 2023
From what i know the other class-d did it too. But you refused to give justice to him too. But i'd like to let you know im still sorry. And on my point of view it just looked like some class-d's having fun in d block.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Axel

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, due to the fact you have recently ban evaded upon being banned for NITRP, I've decided to leave your ban.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.