b]Your in-game name:Firestarter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124682100
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/13524696/
Date of ban:26/04/2023
What is your exact ban reason : cheating a
Who banned you: The Hunter
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i never cheated
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? A Few Warns i Dont Recall
Why should you be unbanned: i never cheated i have pics to prove it
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i well not brake any other rule
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: its a good server i have lots of fun on it and to get it lost it hard for me i loved it i had so much fun i played it daily all the time i loved the admins the player base and i dont want to lose it i hope you understand that i well not just sit down and let this happen i wont ever lose anything more i lost to many tings

Attachments

• 20230426090905_1.jpg
    20230426090905_1.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 20230425174924_1.jpg
    20230425174924_1.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 20230423182049_3.jpg
    20230423182049_3.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greeting Firestarter!

I am sorry for the wait and thank you for taking the time to make this ban appeal. You were Banned by Ryota/Hunter/Gregroy under my order as we had received numerous amounts of clips and reports on you at the time. I had gathered the clips and went to spoke to Alpha and upon review we both thought of it as cheating.

As with this first clip. It shows you firing at the agent over an uncanny and rather obscured looking distance:

This one show you again making long shots that otherwise look rather insane:

There is one more that is more damming I do not have at the time of writing as it was sent only to Alpha showing you bunny hop in an unnatural manner.

I did have a few others that looked odd but they are very fuzzy and unclear.

I will also site the screenshots can be changed around or software used for hacking can be turned off and not shown in the picture.

The other thing was reports from other staff who had been watching the situations unfold and citing unnatural aim.

After all of this came to me, I asked Gregory to ban you.

Again, thank you for your Appeal and time and I wish you the best.

With Hopes and Dreams

Jules

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @firestarter

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence I have found the evidence to be inconclusive of cheating, however at this time I do note you are utilising some form of script to bhop, which goes against our server rules, as such I will be unbanning you as time served for the offence which should have been a week ban for Macroing / Scripting, I do advise that you do not use the bunny hopping script further.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.