Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

narekalfasuper

Dec 22, 2022
Your in-game name: John " Dash " Larson
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:193446101
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347157931/
Date of ban:03/23/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Stacked Bans
Who banned you: Zeus
Ban length?: 26 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA I believe, I don't quite remember.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Its been almost 8 weeks since the last time I have played on this server and I feel like i've changed. I understand my mistakes and I understand that I need to change. Most of my mistakes were because of things such as fail rp or fear rp, but most of those issues were minor. For example I ran away from a person I shouldn't have, or cuffed another person.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, prior to this I have been banned.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I love this community and this server, and I will change, I will be more commited to the roleplay
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure I won't break any rules by learning by looking on the other side, I feel that I haven't understood how it feels when I am a nuisance to others. I haven't thought of how it feels to have to see somebody isn't trying to roleplay.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I want to rejoin this server because I feel that this server is one of the best in Garry's mod. This server has many things to do and allows you to use your creativity.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi John " Dash " Larson,

Since Zeus is no longer a staff member, i'll be looking into this matter. Can you recall specifically what led to your Stacked bans (Class X)?

narekalfasuper

Dec 22, 2022
What specifically led to my stacked bans was rdm which was a warn and fearrp warn which I think was the one that caused the ban as I had multiple of them.
Hi John " Dash " Larson,

Since Zeus is no longer a staff member, i'll be looking into this matter. Can you recall specifically what led to your Stacked bans (Class X)?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi John " Dash " Larson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After doing some digging on this, I've decided to lift your ban. I should warn you however, that if you continue on the path that you were on during that time, you will likley face a longer ban in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.