Your in-game name: Tyr Trolas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198888973
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tyrevan/
Date of ban: 5/19
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Serve toxicity
Who banned you: John Princetag Darnell
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will learn from my mistakes.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No
Why should you be unbanned: Because I genuinely didn't mean to be racist and I mistakenly believed it was acceptable to refer to Class-Ds as slaves due to misinformation from another player. I understand now that it was disrespectful and inappropriate but I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will never repeat it again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will also be more mindful of my words and actions and avoiding any form of toxicity.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because this server holds a special place for me as one of the few GMOD RP servers where I genuinely enjoy playing.

Attachments

• gmod_E9eUAKHmqL.png
    gmod_E9eUAKHmqL.png
    743.6 KB · Views: 10
Jul 18, 2022
Hello there Tyr,

first of all thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. Now the reason you were banned was because you were being racist to other players on the server, which you seem to have also said in your appeal " I genuinely didn't mean to be racist and I mistakenly believed it was acceptable to refer to Class-Ds as slaves due to misinformation from another player". I can understand being new to a server and not knowing its rules is weird but unfortunately I still had to deal with the situation how I should for anyone else, and seeing as you already referred to what happened in your appeal there's not much left for me to say on this.

sincerely,
Pricetag

Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Tyr Trolas,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal in relation to this ban. Whilst the ban has expired already, for the formality of it, the type of behavior demonstrated was not acceptable and the punishment was within the guidelines.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.