Your in-game name: jimmy red
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:222942886
Your steam community link: idk how to find that
Date of ban: 04/06/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): failrp d
Who banned you: fanboy
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: dont use 914 also in the rules it does not say i cant use 914 on 1 to 1
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: so i got banned for failrp d but dinkster gave me a failrp c warn and a b because he thought my fear rp looked like a fail rp and he said he would get it taken off me it didnt you can ask him btw i was a ranger at the time called jack summer
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will think before doing something
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
this is my favorite server
note this is what it says in the rules
SCP-914 Misuse- The use of SCP-914 is permitted within reason; however, the mass-production of weapons using the machine, be it for self-interest or supplying a Faction, is FailRP.

Last edited:

"Fanboy"

Apr 28, 2022
Ickezeznshwa, Antartica.
www.google.com
Hey coops,

I was kind of disappointed, because you made a sit asking if you could go into 914 at 1 to 1 as a foundation Tech Expert. I said no, and about 3 minutes later, I found you running into 914 with two of your friends. You told them that I said it was allowed, which I did not at all. I wasn't disappointed that you FailRP'd, but that you FailRP'd right after making sure with me that it was FailRP. I should have also given you a LTAP ban for a total of two days because you left to avoid me right away, but I didn't.

EDIT: He didn't leave, he clicked "Change Character" to avoid getting talked to.

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @coops ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking over everything and talking to some other staff members I have decided to accept this ban appeal. This is because using 914 normally is only an Ethics issue, not a staff issue. If you were abusing 914 in any fashion that would be a different story but from what was given to me it appears you only used it once which is not fail RP.

I will unban you as well as remove it from your history.

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.