Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhumblehoney

Jun 4, 2023
Your in-game name: Freyja "Kami" Biggen
Your SteamID: (I dont know how to find it)
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096624516/
Date of ban: 4/06/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban evasion (C)
Who banned you: Bobby Clint
Ban length?: PermaBan

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK (im pretty sure)

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Use my own account in the first place.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? On my own account no, and friends account from myself, none.

Why should you be unbanned: I haven't broken really any rules myself and i wish I could've spoke to Bobby before being banned, I was afk helping my mum. but I was banned for the same evasion a couple days ago by Bacon not sure of the rest of their name but I was banned on my friends account, I would play on their account because I couldn't afford my own game at the time and they offered that account to me, my friend had been banned earlier before for some reason on another account separate from their account I was using. im not entirely sure why they were banned but Bacon told me the safest way to not get banned again is to make my own account which I have done, but it clearly didn't work, but I believe I should be unbanned because it wasn't my fault for the previous bans I just didn't realize I could get in trouble for playing on their account. If you need anything to prove this is real Ill try to find evidence it wasn't intentional evading.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will use my own account from now on.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love the SCP concept I always have and this server has actually been the only game I've played on Garrysmod so I really wouldn't want to lose that. I also love the player base, majority of the people I meet are very friendly and I'd love to make friends and overall just enjoy the server. :)

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hey @xhumblehoney,

First off, you kinda admitted to ban evading in your appeal, stating you were banned on your “friends account.” I’ve banned multiple accounts that have tied back to each other in regards to your case. All the information has been shared with those that would review your case.

The next reply will come from a super admin or above.

Thank you,
Bobby Clint.

xhumblehoney

Jun 4, 2023
Thank you for taking your time to reply Bobby,

I would never intentionally evade a ban, I didn't know up until the ban on my friends account that my friend had been evading their ban, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience, if I can do anything please let me know. :)

Kind regards,
Freyja

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @xhumblehoney,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While I understand your friend may have been the one evading, there isn't a clear way for us to determine who's playing on the account. I have also been given information that shows that this account is tied to others that are currently banned.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.