Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancis

Jul 31, 2023
Your in-game name: Pope Francis
Your SteamID: 76561198837276057
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837276057/
Date of ban: July 31, 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Derek White
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not To kill
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope
Why should you be unbanned: It was just a bit of fun. Just stabbing each other. It got too wild. I want to make sure Who reported was giving an apology. I know how it is. I wasn't given a chance to do so. I want to make things right.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I really didn't wanna get banned in the first place. It's a great place to have fun. I don't wanna lose that.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] Yes

Last edited:

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Hello @Nossxy

You were pulled into a sit with your friend after we got a report of two people MRDMing multiple people. After review of your logs you had killed seven people. Yes i understand that sometimes it is fun to have a "Fight club" in dblock, but we are here to enforce server rules.

Kind regards,
Derek White

Fancis

Jul 31, 2023
Hello @Raptor

To ask. I really don't think I should be punished. The reasoning is that I was fighting the people who were fighting back. They didn't get a punishment. Also, I want to say it wasn't random If others were participating. I realize I was the one to be in the logs the most but I feel if you were there. It would look like D-block how D-block is. I feel this is unfair. Im going to be real with you. I just lost my toe and going through a recovery currently. There is not a lot I can do with my time And if you think I'm being dishonest. Please let me know. I would love to clear this up soon as possible.

Respectfully,
Nossxy

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Nossxy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay in response, but keep in mind that you need a valid reason to kill other people. Seeing other d-class kill others isn't an invitation for you to start randomly killing others. Since this is your only offense, I will unban you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.