Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oranger

Oct 7, 2023
Your in-game name: "Oranger"
Your SteamID: 76561198135923216
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135923216/
Date of ban: 10/6/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
"No Reason Given"
Who banned you:
"Executioner"
Ban length?: 1 Week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Read up on the rules and follow them better, I guess
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
No
Why should you be unbanned:
I don't know what I did, and I didn't get any warning for what happened.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I haven't done anything malicious before and don't plan on doing it again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I enjoy playing on the server and is one of the best SCP-RP severs that I've played on. Along with making friends on the server and just having a good time.

Last edited:

xxsavagexx2316

Donator
Nov 4, 2022
Hi Oranger,
I banned you for the reason, using a macro to Provent yourself from being kicked for AFK. There was no ban reason and that is my fault I do apologize for that, but then that was edited. The way I found out is that someone made a ticket and reported you for the offence, I went over to you then cuffed your player then you broke out whiles being unresponsive and being AFK. To confirm you were using an auto clicker I teleported you to a staffroom and cuffed you again and you broke out once more. but after a while you came back, and I explained to you the situation and why you would be getting a 1-week
ban.

Oranger

Oct 7, 2023
Oh, I didnt know that was a rule.
But yeah, I was stepping out for a second because food had arrived, and didn't want to leave the D-class I was testing on hanging.

Last edited:

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi Oranger

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

With this situation that had happened, it is best to be clear that when AFK, you should not be using an Auto-clicker or anything else that could be considered a Macro (Anything that would stop you from being kicked by our AFK system). But with this inconvenience, I will be lowering this ban down to a day due looking at you now, You have not done any sort of previous troubles on the server and you genuinely seem that this was something you had no idea about with what I have heard. Please be sure to take this as a lesson that we do not allow anything like this to happened on our servers and will act on this if we must. I will be logging on now to change it.

Kind Regards ZEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.