https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276179693/
Date of ban: 7/6/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity
Who banned you: sentinal
Ban length?: 6 months
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ive read the rules multiple times and have taken action to work on my anger issues
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: i understand the hesitation in unbanning me given how its a stacked x ban. im sorry for the toxicity in the past and the actions it made people feel, truth was i used videos games to vent irl frustration onto people who didnt deserve it, it was wrong and im ashamed in doing it, but i promise ive changed and i will do better, i swear there wont be another ban for any of the sorts. i promise to have worked on my problems and swear my actions will show it. i know it is alot to ask for the stacked ban to be reduced or removed but ive waited over half of it so far. its not like im making an appeal 3 days after a ban of this severity, i acknowledge the ban and the actions taken towards me were 100 percent justified and i acknowledge the authority of this communitys moderation and decisions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
If I was to unban you, you understand that if you get banned again, it will likely be longer. Do you understand?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have accepted your unban appeal. Just a reminder however, if you do something like this again, you risk another 6 month or longer ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.