Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri

Dec 16, 2023
Your in-game name: Kuri

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605232722

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170731172/

Date of ban: 12/15/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP

Who banned you: Joseph Branson

Ban length?: 12 hours

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Try to be active upon rejoining after a crash

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No.

Why should you be unbanned: Because it wasn't purposeful. I was captured as 8854 and as soon as GOC was getting ready to finish me off, the game crashed on me and I tried joining back, but I went afk due to other issues popping up and as soon as I went back to the game, it said I was banned for LTARP, when I wasn't purposefully attempting to do so.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure to not break LTARP by being active upon rejoining if I crashed. So I can explain to the admin or mod about what happened. Other rules I can make sure myself to not break by making sure I reread the rules to know what I can and can't do.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because it's simply an enjoyable SCPRP server, and while it has its problems with the technical side, it is still a overall good server to be on.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Accepted

Hi @Kuri

Thank you for the time in making this ban appeal

After review this ban appeal, From my knowledge, It seems that you had no intent on wanting to cause trouble for the community and I see that you did attempt in trying to fix that issue, I thank you for attempting to do the right thing even when you were banned, For this inconvenience, I will be removing this ban immediately and if you have any further questions about this, You are free to DM me in Discord.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK​

Status
Not open for further replies.