Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob R

Nov 23, 2023
Your in-game name: Jacob Rothshield
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:227042833
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kendishop/
Date of ban: 21/12/2023
What is your exact ban reason: Cloak AntiCheat: Banned for cheating. Incident code 3S
Who banned you: Console
Ban length?: 25 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ I think it's rule 1.23
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I was curious and it was as if I knew I would get banned by the console.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warnings only
Why should you be unbanned: So I was playing on DarkRP servers with my friend and it was back in 2021 i don't really know how I still got them but ok. So i was playing on DarkRP with my friend i think that server doesn't exist anymore my friend had some scripts back then and he told me do you want some hacks i was like nah what if i get banned or smth he was like we don't play on here that much just do it i was like ok he sent me files on discord, we didn't get banned we did some shit on there and left i didn't play with him that much, he's playing other games rn we play gmod sometimes on darkrp but really rare. So how did I get banned so I was like afk and trying to find the fix on FIFA 23 game because it had some crashing problems the file was in downloads and my downloads had a lot of files i couldn't even find the fix i didn't know the name it was named random shit. I found a dll saying bypass i was like curious what would happen if i inject it will i get banned by the console. I was like nah i will get banned but idk what happened i just injected it and i still somehow had the lua scripts and remember the lua scripts was made for DarkRP i only had those and the server immediately found it and console banned me.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I played on this server like maybe a month or 2 like every single day I am level 99 98 idk I was like farming, the server is making my day and I would like to play on it again. I promise i will never use scripts,cheats ever again. Sorry for my bad English standard Balkan guy. Server is pretty cool and it's 1 on gametracker a lot of players on there trolling and stuff, it's really fun to be part of the server and there's no other good SCP server tbh. As I said i will never use scripts again i already deleted everything idk how i got the stuff from 2021 :skull:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny your appeal, as even though you said it was an accident, you still ultimatly used the files that got you banned of your own will, regardless of what might happen.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.