Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryel

Dec 28, 2021
Your in-game name: Ryel
Your SteamID: 76561198133818514
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133818514/
Date of ban: 28/12/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NRP repeat offences
Who banned you: Pan
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: change my style of rp from fun to not as fun
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was warned 3 times before i got banned, by the same person that banned me
Why should you be unbanned: I have fun on the server and want to continue playing on it
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I only broke NRP and dont plan on breaking any more rules if i get unbanned.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to continue playing on the server

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hey man,
So I warned you everyday for the same thing and you just didn’t learn to not do it.. Due to this fact I ended up banning you on the 4th warn after catching you using the same soundboard or music whatever you were using to play the sound through your mic

Ryel

Dec 28, 2021
Hey man,
So I warned you everyday for the same thing and you just didn’t learn to not do it.. Due to this fact I ended up banning you on the 4th warn after catching you using the same soundboard or music whatever you were using to play the sound through your mic
I continued to do it as it wasn't annoying anyone else and cause i used it as a part of my rp, using it as a substitute for speaking.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Appeal Denied

Hi @Ryel ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Despite being told by a staff member repeated times to stop your acts you decided to continue. In future situations if you have been told by a staff member to stop repeating an offence, follow the instruction even if you personally think it is not breaking any rules. If you have a problem in the future with a command given by a staff member please seek out a member of senior staff.

You may not re-appeal this ban before its due date​

Status
Not open for further replies.