Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender6072

Dec 28, 2023
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208421638
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lavender6072/
Date of ban: Jan/19/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Tox | Ltap
Who banned you: Berserker
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Make sure I keep my anger to myself and not harass the other RPers on the server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I really didn't mean to tell him to kill himself well i didn't exactly say it i said You should kill then i stopped myself but i do know what it is like to go through something like that my cousin killed himself a bit ago and i was heart broken after it. One of my other friends had there parent kill them selves and i know what that can do to a person. Even myself i have tried to kms and i know what saying that kind of stuff can do to people . I sincerely apologize for what i did and make sure i wont do it again or do any other thing.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Yes
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server is really fun. I have been a enjoyer of scp stuff for awhile and I would just like to play on it again and have fun like controlling riots, doing tests on D class and other stuff like that :).

"Berserker"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jul 21, 2023
Red Sea
en.m.wikipedia.org
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal,

Firstly if you have proof that you crashed during our sit, please foward that to a SL and they can review it. Secondly you were given the ban of 3 days due to admitting and reports of you being severly toxic to another player, per the punishment guidelines.

Have a good day

lavender6072

Dec 28, 2023
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal,

Firstly if you have proof that you crashed during our sit, please foward that to a SL and they can review it. Secondly you were given the ban of 3 days due to admitting and reports of you being severly toxic to another player, per the punishment guidelines.

Have a good day
Yes I did admit to it but the reporter and I said that I did stop myself before saying it (just wanted to throw that in).

Wise Monke

Jun 27, 2023
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Hello Lavender6072
After reviewing the post above, we have decided that the Severe Toxicity warn will be removed but the LTAP warning will not.
Due to the above, action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.
Kind Regards,
Wertz​

Status
Not open for further replies.