Your in-game name:Osama Oppenheimer
Your SteamID: I don't know how to do that
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Squeletton708/
Date of ban:09/02/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):LTAP
Who banned you:Rancher
Ban length?:1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I guess stay 10min logged before i want to leave the game
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Because i logged off and i wasn't in a sit or something like that no moderator or admin had tp'd me and i just logged off as soon i logged in (10min after bcz my game crashed) i was banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read again the server rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because its a good server with good community and good moderated server with good features i won't find in any other scp server

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
First off, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In this sit i was given a clip of you combat cuffing. The player that made the sit also told you they were making a sit on you for this such reason. You left the server almost immediately after the encounter. I waited 10 minutes and you did not rejoin.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @Skele8

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence I will be denying the Ban appeal, leaving the server after someone telling you they are going to be making sit about you is directly leaving to avoid punishment.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.