Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr president beans

Mar 6, 2024
Your in-game name: It was john hancock
Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:506744797
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198973755322/

Date of ban: 4/2/2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): L tap

Who banned you:David/world

Ban length?: Not sure didnt evne know got ban til now.

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Dont tell staff I have to log off. then log off

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes but a lot should be expired.

Why should you be unbanned: I got pulled into a sit he said take off the pac I did then he goes change ur name I go ok but I have to log off anyways. I wait a minute no response so I go to log off then I try to log back on today and it says im ban for Ltap, Didnt mean to Ltap at all just had to log off and couldnt play. Over a name change as well. I enjoy the server and was hopeing I could play today but I get ban for Ltap over a name change. I just dont find the ban fair after I told him I had to go and waiting for a response i never got.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I been trying not to break rules, As I used to a lot but I dont anymore since i really enjoy the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

Mr president beans

Mar 6, 2024
Forgot to answer this question
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I enjoy playing as ia and talking with my friends.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Hello, I brought you to a sit for two primary reasons, You were using the AOD model connected sideways to your head and going around stating it was a "Tumor". Secondly, your name was entirely a single special character. When asked to change your name you said I have to go soon and when Instructed to change your name again after a few seconds you disconnected from the server. Resulting in the LTAP ban being issued.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Beans,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We do not accept ban appeals for less than 24 hours in length. You were banned for less than a day, so this will be getting denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.