Your in-game name: Yahya Qasem
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240356511
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198440978751

Date of ban: 1/7/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating

Who banned you: Jons

Ban length?: 26 Weeks [15 Weeks Remaining]

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'll obviously stop using cheats on CG forever, if you even consider those clips cheating to begin with. While you can't be sure of this, you'll have to take my word but I guarantee that this will never happen again. Furthermore, I will be focusing on passive-rp jobs in the future.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, although all have been warns of minor actions.

Why should you be unbanned: My words don't matter, really can't say much other than I won't be playing any Combat Classes/Jobs in the future for this offense to be repeated again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I assume I will be getting gangstalked by half the staff team specating me, so that'd detter me from doing anything stupid, not like I would try to break a rule if this was to get accepted.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Have fun with the lads again, throw some suggestions that might be useful here and there and bring some good old RP that players used to enjoy from me while I was still around.

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Speak to me on Teamspeak

Hi @Qas,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

This obviously isn't the average appeal and therefore I would like to have a chat with you on Teamspeak.

Please poke me whenever you're available.

This will be moved to the accepted section, but that doesn't mean your appeal has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.