Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Quandale Pringle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195441481
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 5/26/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM (Class X)
Who banned you: Doesn't show
Ban length?: 1 Week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Idk just don't fight back if anyone shoots you or tries to cuff you
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 2 week mrdm ban, 1 day ban for 4 rdm warns
Why should you be unbanned: So the staff member in this sit didn't tell me what happened when I rdmed the person, just a "why did you kill this guy" I asked for a clip and they told me to join the discord server and I refused, but the staff member failed to explain to me when and where I rdmed this guy, and instead told me to join the discord and said "L bozo" https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mdmLZxIDUm40p/d1337JkgwyOv?invite=cr-MSx4VkgsNjkzNjE4OTgs
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I just won't do anything mingy or anything like that.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Yes.

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
Hello, from what i remember in this sit there was an RDM sit called on Quandale so I brought the player reporting it and asked about the situation, I went with normal protocol and asked the player if they had a clip of the situation which they did. The clip was not uploaded anywhere so they asked if I could view it in the global vc in discord. I watched the clip and it was clear RDM, I brought Quandale and asked for why he killed the player and if I remember correctly I explained to him that it was not a valid reason to kill someone. Quandale requested to see the clip and I requested that he join the global vc so he would be able to view the clip but he said something along the lines of "I'm not joining your guys' shitty discord server" he was informed that was the only place he could see the clip and he still refused to join the channel so I moved forward with requesting the Class X from SL in admin chat and got it approved so I moved forward with the ban.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Hello, from what i remember in this sit there was an RDM sit called on Quandale so I brought the player reporting it and asked about the situation, I went with normal protocol and asked the player if they had a clip of the situation which they did. The clip was not uploaded anywhere so they asked if I could view it in the global vc in discord. I watched the clip and it was clear RDM, I brought Quandale and asked for why he killed the player and if I remember correctly I explained to him that it was not a valid reason to kill someone. Quandale requested to see the clip and I requested that he join the global vc so he would be able to view the clip but he said something along the lines of "I'm not joining your guys' shitty discord server" he was informed that was the only place he could see the clip and he still refused to join the channel so I moved forward with requesting the Class X from SL in admin chat and got it approved so I moved forward with the ban.
Bruh you didn't explain shit I didn't even know I killed that guy.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Quandale Pringle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Judging from what Senior Moderator John has said, I can say that the ban for RDM was justified and due to repetition of multiple warns for RDM, you have received the highest punishment possible for RDM which is a Class X Punishment. Although I will have to talk to John about making sure to address the punishment that the player will receive properly.

You will be unbanned in 3 days. Upon your return please try not to break anymore rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.