Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezweez

Jul 6, 2022
Your in-game name: Max Mait
Your SteamID:76561198047724050
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047724050/home/
Date of ban:7 july
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): because they said i mass rdm.
Who banned you: Nomad
Ban length?: 2 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not kill ci
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned
Why should you be unbanned: First because i never mass rdm i was a ranger and the admin saying whit rage because i killed him just before he took the ticket as a ranger and he was running whit a weapon so he ban me whitout any possibility of talk. So i am here to tell you that its because i invaded the foundation whit my mate civilians because he got capture by them through the nigh but escaped. We shot everybody that has a weapon for a revenge of the atrocity that the foundation did to my mate.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well i really didint miss to any rule on the server we just didint explained enough good to the admin
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i like the roleplay and its embiance

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello there, thank you for making a ban appeal. The reason for your ban was due to the fact that you as a Ranger were going into the facility multiple time to kill Foundation personnel even after being killed. Furthermore you also killed me at Chaos base when I open the door without any provocation. When I take a look at the logs I saw around 10 kills and multiple death which is why I issued the MRDM ban.

Have a great day,
Nomad​

Cheezweez

Jul 6, 2022
i Went once in the fondation the reanimate me and they execute me a little bit later.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Denied

Hi Cheezweez,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

With the information provided above, The ban will remain as you cant go into the facility as a Ranger just to kill people.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.