Not open for further replies.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your in-game name: No-W-Key

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667

Your steam community link: N/A

Date of ban: 7/7/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Misuse of equipment

Who banned you: Vladameer Petrovski

Ban length?: 5 days

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not grenade people!

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Ye

Why should you be unbanned:

"crz_diamonds123(same)Today at 10:32 PM

So if I naded two people it's 2x rdm and not "missuse of equipment" ye?

K2CrO7Today at 10:32 PM
yes"

Was banned for misuse of equipment when it was only 2x rdm. I damaged a third person if that matters but that was through a wall. Plz change bans to a warning or make it Nitrp or something cool like that! I've been told that both staff members that decided my ban didn't view it as either AMRDM or MRDM.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont grenade people as it can cause unintended consequences!

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I am not toxic!!!*.

Would be cool to get a reply to this :/

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Hi Crow so I will explain why it came to a Misuse of equipment ban you shouldn't be throwing grenades for no reason in the UAN base that's why it was decided to be a ban for misuse of equipment since you are also breaking the ROE Golden rule but i asked chad and doofy they both agreed to it being a misuse of equipment.

- Anakin

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Hi Crow so I will explain why it came to a Misuse of equipment ban you shouldn't be throwing grenades for no reason in the UAN base that's why it was decided to be a ban for misuse of equipment since you are also breaking the ROE Golden rule but i asked chad and doofy they both agreed to it being a misuse of equipment.

- Anakin
I understand the decision making of the staff team at the time of the ban and believe that the ban was handled correctly based on the information at hand. I do not believe any staff are at fault, (sorry if it came off that way). I am just a bit of a prick and decided to take it one level higher because I had a hunch.

But ye I did rdm 2 people one of whom didn't consent. Am fine taking a warning for that.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
sorry for the late reply im not going to push this very far but you did chuck grenades into 3 people almost killing the third but killing the two this was deemed as misuse of equipment since you used grenades for which is was not meant for and this has took me a few days to look over to see if it wasnt and i did think for a few days to give this reply and i dont see any error in the ban since you are using the equipment for which it was not intended to be used upon and as a final say is have a good day or night.

Kind Regards
-Anakin

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @ZLT49A ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the late reply, I am accepting your ban appeal and you will be unbanned immediately.​

Status
Not open for further replies.