Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman101

Jul 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Olaf Gardnersson
Your SteamID: 76561198047651522
Your steam community link: Not sure where to find this, can you advise please?
Date of ban: 26/07/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity. The exact reason was me calling the guards all faggots. As a d class, i hear this all the time. It's abosoltuely pathetic to get banned for just saying words.... If it was said with malicious intent, then yeah by all means ban me but i was joking around, like everyone else does. The snowflake admin just happened to be around at the time.
Who banned you: Kenji
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I treat everyone with respect but i'm not going to stop having fun just because someone gets offended by words, it's absolutely pathetic. You do understand, that all bad words are said constantly in d class, even the n word. Lighten up would you Kenji, you won't get on in the real world if you get offended by words all the time.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes for the same reasons, pathetic.
Why should you be unbanned: I love the scp server, it's the best server on gmod. The reason is mostly beccause of the d class just causing chaos all of the time. So yeah i should be unbanned because it was unjustified to ban me in the first place!
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Like i said, i treat everyone with respect by default and will continue to do so until disrespect is shown.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] Same reason to the question ' Why should you be unbanned'.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
HI @Gman101

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban upon our forums, as you have clearly stated that you have used a slur on our servers not only to players but you also used it towards a staff member . That is why Kenji has banned you and I will add Kenji has asked me to respond to your appeal explaining his side . Thankyou for your time , have a good day.

Gman101

Jul 26, 2022
You and your team are what is wrong with the world. How can you ban people for 2 weeks just for saying a word?? You're all pathetic snowflakes, it's really embarrisng that full grown men can get offended by the word faggot. So it's alright for high ranking players to call eachother femboys, faggots etc. but because i don't pay to win, i get banned for 2 weeks. Your server is a fucking joke.

Last edited:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
hey next time don’t threaten to beat me up again, therapy is expensive
(they are giving me a goth chick)

Gman101

Jul 26, 2022
Fucking keyboard warriors, keep provoking people like that in real life and you will get yourself killed

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
not to worry i have super admins protecting me in game and in real life
hows your 1 week vacation off the scp rp discord ??

Gman101

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah it's a major blow to my life considering i literally just joined the server... just shows you can't live without it, you sad little boy.

Shouldn;t you be in school anyway?

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Appeal Response

As stated by yourself you admit to saying a homophobic slur. Any slur whether in "Light-heartedness" or for malicious intent is treated the same way for everyone regardless of the position of donation status nor staff position. One thing I can say about the way you have responded is you either do not care for the situation and do not wish to be a player of the community hence the arguing in this thread. With that being said death threats and such are also among those which is not allowed both in forums and in game. Therefore your appeal to be unbanned has been denied

You may not re-appeal the ban.

- Tommy​

Status
Not open for further replies.