Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Ratio "Bhop Scripting" Aideth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667

Your steam community link: N/A

Date of ban: Unsure on both

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):

UK: "MRDM | Nitrp | Fail rp | Job abuse | Stacked Bans [Class X]"

US: It was initially "Class (X) Stacked Bans | ARDM in a Sit | FailRP | Job abuse (To Be Extended)" but then they forgor to extend it so I came back and got "MRDM Class X"

Who banned you:

UK: Kwill, Deacon

US: Ferrit

Ban length?: 26 weeks for both

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I said last time I will buy a new mouse as the other one tended to randomly missfire and mrdm people.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: The lack of stamina loss when jumping is very cool and I would like to utilize this to the fullest!

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read the rules on the civil gamers forums!

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I enjoyed serving my country with friends. Would be fun to play again before summer ends. Also I was not toxic at all and am an absolute delight in sits!

Also can a senior admin+ reply to this ban appeal? Not to be racist but I feel the rank of admin is beneath me. I would like to deal with someone who is my equal.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @ZLT49A

After looking over this forum I have come to the conclusion that you are not eligible for a ban appeal

While waiting for your ban to expire I would recommend reading the rules and not breaking any more rules when your ban ends

Have a nice day,
Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.