Not open for further replies.

Nightmare Eyes

Sep 11, 2022
Your in-game name: "Nightmare Eyes"
Your SteamID: 76561198325290998
Your steam community link: not sure?
Date of ban: 9/11/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mass rdm
Who banned you: Demi (if I remember correctly)
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): I don't know how to
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have learned the rules of Dblock
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have had multiple minor warnings, but nothing this severe
Why should you be unbanned: It was a mistake on my part. I believed I could rob people in the Dblock at knife point, as it is roleplay that fits the prison setting. I have been made aware that you are only allowed to kill in self defense. It was an honest mistake. If I had been told sooner I would have stopped.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Always be aware of them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I love the server and it's community. I have spent many hours roleplaying and having many fun in every role on the server. I have met many good people. The quality of the server is hard to find in other servers.

Last edited:

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Hello, "Nightmare Eyes".

I would like to thank you for taking the time to make this ban appeal.

from my PoV, I took an RDM sit, and when talked to the person who called that there is a person MRDM'ing D-class therefore I took you to the room and explained to you how a D-class cant kill another D-class unless they have a really good RP reason like Life-Threatening situation/self-defense and having you killing more 8 D-class for that some reason.

Kindest regards

Moha Demi

Nightmare Eyes

Sep 11, 2022
Hello, "Nightmare Eyes".

I would like to thank you for taking the time to make this ban appeal.

from my PoV, I took an RDM sit, and when talked to the person who called that there is a person MRDM'ing D-class therefore I took you to the room and explained to you how a D-class cant kill another D-class unless they have a really good RP reason like Life-Threatening situation/self-defense and having you killing more 8 D-class for that some reason.

Kindest regards

Moha Demi
Who decides my fate?

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Nightmare,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided to reduce your ban to 3 days.
Please make sure to get a valid RP reason prior killing another Class-D.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.