Your in-game name: Miceal "Hellcat"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580763361

Your steam community link:
Date of ban:02/10/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM

Who banned you: Newcastle

Ban length?: 2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: put away weapon while trying to type

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes a warning for fail RP and meta gaming

Why should you be unbanned: i was typing while having a AT4 out and it blew up and it is my first ban I had no intention to break the rules I enjoy MRP and everything it has to offer

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because i put loads of time into the
server I also gain joy from this server I like playing and I like the people in it

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Miceal,
As Kenan has stated it is impossible to type and shoot at the same time. Regardless of this as a Major you should know the damage your equipment is capable of and therefore should be very careful with it. As per my previous statement this shows clear carelessness with your equipment.

Due to the fact that you killed 5 people a MRDM ban was neccesary. I feel that with Kenan's input here you've lied within your appeal which is strictly not allowed.

I wish you the best of luck with your appeal and hopefully you return to the server with an improved mindset.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @miceal

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be accepting the ban appeal on the premise that this falls under Misuse of Equipment rather than MRDM. However, lying on your ban appeal does not help your case as we expect players to be open and honest if they decide to appeal. On this basis, your ban will be reduced to 7 days and you may wait out the rest of your time.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.