Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbigstinkyman

Nov 7, 2022
Your in-game name: Bolgo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82663408
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125592544/
Date of ban: 11/6/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP
Who banned you: Baker
Ban length?: 5 more hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA?
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): (I cannot grab it atm)
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Try and tell them more what's going on in the LOOC chat?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Banned I believe so.
Why should you be unbanned: I was being arrested (rightfully) for holding a hacking device as an engineer (Illegally obtained as I was with a researcher in the hole area, and we snuck it out), however, as I was being cuffed, gagged, and blindfolded, in the time that I was being moved I had to inform them somehow I had to go to work (Drive to work takes a while, and I do not trust traffic around where I live), so in /looc I was telling them sorry to cut the RP short, but I really need to get going to work, and repeated myself a few times to ensure they were reading the chat. (I was gagged, so i couldn't use voice chat.) If you doubt this, please check my STEAMID's chat logs. Thank you!
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will try to use OOC instead of LOOC.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Funny people in there, and if I search good enough, good roleplayers.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
Hey, Bolgo

As seen in a clip it shows you leaving while cuffed, I do understand that it is not your fault and I will be hoping to get you unbanned, I do not see you as doing anything wrong but in the near future if you could please contact me or any staff member that has banned for that sort of reason.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Ban Expired

Hi Bolgo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies on the delayed reponse.
Upon reviewing the situation, I'll be removing the ban off your record.
You told them you were unable to play and had to go. The message was neglected and they failed to see the message.
Which is the appropriate way to handle the situation if you needed to leave.

Contact a rank of Admin or above in game to remove the ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.