Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo

Nov 12, 2022
Your in-game name: Gustavo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:571715606
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199103696941
Date of ban: 2022-11-13
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "No intent to Rp"
Who banned you: I didn't recongize the admin and he didnt really tell me either.
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: be more respectful and nice to higherups.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been banned before for mass rdm. That was 3 weeks ago and i have learnt my lesson.

Why should you be unbanned:

I am making a ban appeal becuase I feel like the other person was in the wrong. I was asking a person if I could get inside they're helicopter to get me somwhere. Instead of declining politely he got out of his helicopter and cuffed me and then proceeded to get inside his helicopter again. He left me on the helipad, cuffed. The helicopter engines were already on and he flew to my direction. Just to make it clear i was cuffed still on the helipad and tried my best to get away to avoid som accident. He flew to my direction and I was in the way so the helicopter flipped. In my opinion this all could of been avoided if she didnt fly directly where i was, or if he moved me to the side. After the helicopter flipped he got out and pulled out his gun and shot me until i died.
I respawn and tried to avoid conflict with the person. But he called staff and told them that i was mingning which i wasn't. When i got out and to the gun dealer and gunsmith he proceeded to pull out his gun and shoot me still for no reason. Then i was brought to a sit and banned for 3 days for "no intend too rp". Unfortunately I have no clip of the incident but hope this could still get solved.

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Appeal Denied

Hi @Gustavo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately we are unable to remove your ban as it seem that from looking into the logs you have been killing other players and getting a nitrp ban in response is more then fair.

You may await your ban length and you may not re-appeal.

Kind regards, CommanderSmith​

Status
Not open for further replies.