Ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3870

Your in-game name: Alias
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580018974
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199120303677
Date of ban:19/11/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: Luft
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I was falsed banned.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have only had 2 warns before this.
Why should you be unbanned: So I'm going around HCZ. Until this engineer asks for help. I follow him he then opens the door to 008, Then pulls a gun on me and tell me to enter. I then enter and get infected by 008. I walk out 008's room and then I turn into a zombie and kill the engineer. Then staff comes over to me and starts to speak but I couldn't understand him. He asks me was I forced into 008 I said yea by the guy who I killed. He then asked who. I said I didn't know the name. He then checks logs for the guy who I killed. Then brings him saying did you go into 008 with him. We both said no and then starts using voice chat again but none of us can hear him. Then after talking to the engineer who didn't say much which made the staff angry and he just turned around and banned me and the engineer for a week.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't see what I did wrong.
Why do you want to re-join this server?: Only good scp-rp server

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hello @beckers

Upon seeing yourself go into 008 chambers for seemingly no reason I had teleported to you and asked you and your friend as to why you both had gone into 008's chambers in an attempt to fully breach the SCP. After asking this, I had not been given a good enough answer from neither one of you. Alongside this, I had seen you both sending eachother DMs / PMs in chat telling eachother what to say. This is the main reasoning for the long length of the ban.

Kind Regards,
Luft.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @beckers,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with Luft, we feel that the length of the ban was a bit too steep for the offence aforementioned, as such the ban will be reduced to 3 days, please take this time to read over the server rules.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.