Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJV

Nov 5, 2022
Your in-game name: KJ White
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:545079518
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050424765/
Date of ban: 11/19/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: Luft
Ban length?: 1 Week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wanted to see what happens when you enter 035 room so i stepped inside and got controled by the mask to put it on and died after that i got teleported by Luft and banned i am sorry this will not happen again i just wanted to find out and later do research with D-class on the mask.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i have been warned a few times for fearrp and failrp i think
Why should you be unbanned: i am sorry for putting on the mask i was just curious and i will not do that again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i learned my lesson and i wount break rules again i didint know that i can get banned when i walk into an scp room
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because its a good server and i like playing on it alot ive played alot on here and i want to continue playing im sorry for breaking rules

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hello @KJV

You had been given multiple chances on the server, this includes verbal warnings, actual warnings for all the FailRP / Minging you had done on the server. I deemed this the final chance, and had given you a NITRP 1 Week Ban due to your sheer commitment to breaking rules on the server/having no intention to actually roleplay.

Kind Regards,
Luft.

KJV

Nov 5, 2022
but you only warned me like 1-2 times? you could have told me that its my final chance instead of banning me instantly without explaining me anything i like the server alot and i would have stopped it after you would have told me that and i do have intention to roleplay

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @KJV ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with Luft, I have decided to reduce your ban to 3 days from 1 week, the reason being I have first hand experience of how you have been acting on the server with the sits I have been in with you, please take this time to read up on the server rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.