Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

caterworn2

Feb 13, 2021
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41220283
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042706295/
Date of blacklist: N/A, was originally blacklisted 2 years ago
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Was for mistaken identity, had a remote session to confirm that my account was not duplicate or nothing of the such and i was unblacklisted and have not played on civil network servers for around 2 years now and unsure why i am blacklisted
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): non
Please list any alt accounts: non
Who blacklisted you? (if known): unknown
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Unsure why i was re-blacklisted from not having done anything but if there's anything that i can do or be told not to do i will more than happily follow it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? only once 2 years ago which was cleared up as mistaken identity.
Why should you be unblacklisted: Because i enjoy the rp situations that you can see, and recently gotten back into gmod and seeing videos of the scp rp on youtube i feel i can add alot to the experience as i have been playing scp servers a lot and have in-depth knowledge on scp's
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: follow them to a strict standard and if i feel like i may be breaking a rule i will ask an admin for guidance
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because 2 years ago i remember all the amazing builds and rp expriences i have been apart of and created along with the events that would run weekly and would like to be back in and make many more memories.

Deleted member 55

Hi @caterworn2,

I'm quite impressed by the fact you were blacklisted 2 years ago, on SCP?

Our server was released in late 2021, so unless you're a time traveler, it's pretty evident to me that you're lying.

caterworn2

Feb 13, 2021
Hi @caterworn2,

I'm quite impressed by the fact you were blacklisted 2 years ago, on SCP?

Our server was released in late 2021, so unless you're a time traveler, it's pretty evident to me that you're lying.
No not lying at all, believe the server i mained on was Civilgamers? can't seem to see it anymore so unsure if it has been discontinued?. it was the map that had a whole ocean to it with an oil rig, island and you were able to bitcoin mine and have linux terminals you can mess with?.

Deleted member 55

Ah, you were blacklisted on our old DarkRP server then.

This server no longer exists but uses the same IP as SCP.

I'll look into it and will reply back at a later time today.

caterworn2

Feb 13, 2021
Ah, you were blacklisted on our old DarkRP server then.

This server no longer exists but uses the same IP as SCP.

I'll look into it and will reply back at a later time today.
Ah that could be why, i am seeing this issue on the SCP RP unsure why i was re-blacklisted after it was cleared up for mistaken identity? all those years ago, but thank you so much again.

Deleted member 55

Hi,

So I've looked into your blacklist, and you have indeed been blacklisted from our old DarkRP server for duplicating items multiple times.

I will revoke your blacklist on SCP-RP, and put my trust in you that you won't repeat your old habits. Almost every duplication bug is patched and you will be blacklisted again if you're found duping items.

Kind regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.