Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139100703
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/frosty467/
Date of ban: 05/12/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):fail rp
Who banned you: syringe
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not killing mtf when they arrive?? i didnt even know that they spawn there this was my first time using this scp you can check that the admin told me "hey sarkus remeber you have to kill everyone", i always play as a gensec inside the fundation, i never saw the helicoptes before this
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: yes
Why should you be unbanned: because no one told me that the mtf spawn there i just thought someone was piloting those helicopters i just follow the admin rules to kill everyone on the surface
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: not killin people who come down from helicopters??
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because its funnny being that scp

here i have a video of what happend

Attachments

• 20221205054112_1.jpg
    20221205054112_1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello.

There was a report on you, for camping ERT as 323, within the watch towers. I had seen there POV, while yes You may have not meant it, when ERT arrives you are supposed to leave the area/avoid them. However if they shoot then you may fight. BUT since you are brand new I would be fine giving you the removal, however that is not up to me : )

Stay safe,
Wade.

sarkus

Dec 2, 2022
i didt know that i have to avoid them i mean i am a euclip scp i supose that i have to kill every human i see, the admin told me that i have to kill everyone even the civilians

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @sarkus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon review of the appeal, I have decided to lower your ban to 1 day. Please note that we have a rule against scp's spawn killing which was shown in the clip.
1670253894243.png

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.