Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyprus

Dec 17, 2022
Your in-game name: Frank Hotdog

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84921242

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130108213/

Date of ban: 12/17/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity

Who banned you: Wade

Ban length?: 3 Days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't overreact when getting killed in game and I'll also be more cognizant of how my words can effect other players on the server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No

Why should you be unbanned: I've played on other SCP servers before and am pretty familiar with the game mode and serious rp so I figured I would be fine without reading the rules for this server. This obviously isn't a good excuse for my actions and I realize I was 100% in the wrong. But now I've familiarized myself fully with the rules, specifically 1.8 in regards to toxicity so that going forward I won't make the same mistake.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I think this community has a good player base and that the servers are really well made and I want to reciprocate that by following the rules in the future, whether this appeal gets approved or not.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I started playing this server like two days ago and have been really enjoying it, I was going to try and level up over the weekend but I got my dumbass banned.

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello.

I was shown a message ( In logs) that you had said the F slur to SCP-8854. A Sit was then made on you, I wish you the best of luck on your appeal ( I am not writing so much due to the fact everything was said)

Stay safe,
Wade.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @kylebusch18

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to lift your ban. This is due to the fact that this is your first offense regarding toxicity and you were also apologetic about your actions. Please for the future to be careful of what you are saying as we have zero-tolerance toward toxicity.

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.