Ban appel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeytophat

Jul 8, 2022
Your in-game name: John monkey 'Top Hat Man'
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:9184165
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978634058/
Date of ban:08/07/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): XP Farming Golden scp rule #omar
Who banned you: omar
Ban length?: 1day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not killing dboys that are afk
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? like 4warns 1 ban for getting brainwashed then crashing
Why should you be unbanned: Beacuse all i did was kill 2dboys that where afk and gained like 2xp when i didnt need any sort of xp i just wanted to have fun
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: beacuse i will take like 10years reading threw all of them again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
beacuse its a fun server and there is loads to do + i spent like 30$ on it

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Hello @Monkeytophat , first i would like to thank you for taking the to make this post.

Secondly, from my Point of View this started when a Nu7 calling a sit about you (playing scp 76-2) teaming up with a researcher to close the teslas for you which we talked about and i had given you a verbal warning about how your not supposed to be teaming up with any human, later on you went into D-block and went into spawnpoint of dclass and there were like 4 dclass and 2 of them were afk and you went killed all of them as i was already spectating you and the person who called the sit was recording too.

And i have gotten a second opinion after you asked me to bring a higher staff i issued the ban.

thank you for your time!

Omar Demi

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hello @Monkeytophat

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal and I apologize it has taken so long to get a response.

After looking through the evidence and talking to the staff involved we have decided that the ban was issued correctly. I would highly advise reading through the rules again and asking any staff member about them if you have any questions.

Based on the above information no further action will be taken and your ban will remain (even though it has expired)

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.