Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalekIsWeird

Jan 28, 2024
Your in-game name: Amer Hajjar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236011510/
Date of ban: 2/14/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion
Who banned you: Rackarain
Ban length?: 8 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: N/A
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Once for RDM because I provided further evidence leading to my own conviction when I was honestly discussing with staff the rule system to better my understanding as a new player after I was misinformed of a recently changed aspect of the RDM rule.
Why should you be unbanned: I did not Ban Evade. I am open to providing ALL NECESSARY info that is needed or requested. I promise I am an honest community member who is aspiring to be a staff member eventually. I have emails of me applying for staff when I was a kid years ago and I recently revisited CG Networks to try SCP-RP and loved it. I made many friends and interacted with several staff; even helping in sits sometimes. I genuinely am not someone who is "Extremely Toxic" or "LTAP'ing." The system flagged me as "Absolute" falsely and I have no idea as a non-dev on how to prove my self innocent but I am honestly not ban evading.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: N/A I did not break a rule!
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I am innocent, I was falsely flagged by the system as "absolute" for being an owner of an account I literally never heard of before in my life.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Status
Not open for further replies.