Your in-game name: "Lsed"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196850142
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lovetoo789/
Date of ban: 2/6/24
What is your exact ban reason : Ban evasion
Who banned you: Rackarain
Ban length?: 8 weeks

What server were you banned on?: SCP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here : What will you do to stop this from happening again: I just realized the shit I did was stupid.. And you guys can permanently ban my alts to make sure that does not happen ever again, and now I know that an action can lead to another and I just get what I deserve for causing you guys trouble.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have been warned and banned in the past.
Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoy playing on the SCP US server, and it's just sad I did this, I'd to roleplay again and apologize to the people I annoyed during my actions.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'm an human after all, I do mistake but big mistake like this one won't happen again, to be honest I try my best to follow the rules of server there are some mistake I've been warned in the past I never did again, I'm working on myself to fix the defaults I have in-game just like in-real life.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: As I said I really enjoy playing / spending time on the server people are friendly most of time, I really like play as chemiste, I've just realized that the CN SCP are unique, I couldn't find another SCP server that is good.. I must be honest on that. That is why I enjoy playing because the serve is unique and you can play in many different way that you cant on others servers.

[Note : I apologize for my poor english I tried my best to explain myself as non-native]

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hi @Lsed so when i did issue the ban i did ask for a second opinion from another senior admin and he agreed that you were alting on another account since the account that got banned had little to no hours on it and low lvl. i understand you enjoy playing on our servers but you must wait for your punishment to expire before rejoining the server.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Lsed,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be denying this appeal, as our punishments for ban evasion are quite harsh, and you have to go out of you way quite a bit to do it. Next time maybe don't make a second steam account and buy Gmod again to play a server you got banned from.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.