ban for mrdm but i was killing because d class was not following orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

death...........

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2022
Your in-game name: Michel afton
Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122093281/
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122093281/
Date of ban: Today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):1643580938609.png
Who banned you:tommy
Ban length?:1 week 6 days 23h 58m
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not kill d class if not following orders
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: because i was killing d class with a wepon shooting or not following command and have been warned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: err never play security agean
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because this is the only scp server that desent i have spent over 339.6h into the scp foundashion

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Hi Death,

Thank you for taking your time to make a ban appeal.

When I took the sit where a player had been killed by you without warning (the clip I was provided proved this had happened). I questioned you on this and you responded by saying "There was a lockdown on" at this time was a SCP Breach. Even though there is a lockdown on there should still be warnings regardless. However I was then informed that you killed 3+ Class-D within a short time due to the same situation. Logs confirmed this and showed that you didn't warn them in-game via text chat (you appeared to only use Text Chat and not use Voice Chat) . I then spoke with a higher up for some clarity about the situation and he confirmed that this was indeed Mass RDM. I questioned you on the other kills and stated that "There were 2 people with guns previously and I was paranoid" This in turn does allow you to be more weary but it doesn't give you the ability to just kill Class-Ds without warnings. This was when the higher up banned you for the 2 weeks. Before I could finish the conversation explaining that you would be banned. I hope you understand my reasoning behind the ban and I hope it shows closure and clarity to the situation at hand.

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Afton

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, Tommy handled the situation promptly, Paranoid or not it doesn't give you an incentive to kill someone, however, I've decided to reduce your ban by a week, however, I do recommend taking a look at the rules and reviewing them to prevent further situations like this from happening in the future.

Keep a reminder you can always play Security, however, take precautions to prevent situations like this.
Thanks,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.