Ban Re-Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizzle

Jan 21, 2023
Your in-game name: (i dont quite remember)
Your SteamID: 76561198100218022
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/coopsking/
Date of ban: March 21'st, 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked warns | Stacked Bans
Who banned you: Bobby '\\\Biggie\\\' Stiff
Ban length?: 26 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US iirc
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will engage more in actual roleplay and cease any uncouthe or mingy behavior
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 36 Warns and 11 bans
Why should you be unbanned: For a bit more of a techincal reason, this was a point of contention when the banning was about to happen between two admins, since on my record some bans were recorded twice on my record. Leading me to appear to have more bans than i actually had. This was deiscussed in my previous appeal. For the other reason, the server is extremely fun and i wish to continue playing on it since the other servers are quite frankly, very boring and with alot of dead air. This server is far more lively and active. The roleplay moments are legitimately fun.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As ive stated before, i will clean up my act and stop minging as much
Why do you want to rejoin this server? As ive said, the server is extremely fun and i wish to continue playing on it since the other servers are quite frankly, very boring and with alot of dead air. This server is far more lively and active. The roleplay moments are legitimately fun.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hey @Sizzle,

As I mentioned in your previous appeal, I don't quite remember every detail of your ban. The one thing I do remember, which this did happen to someone else, was we counted the bans manually, ensuring that no duplicates could overlap (i.e two bans on the same hour would be voided). Yet again, stacked warnings and stacked bans is no easy feat.

Thanks,
Bobby Clint.​

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Sizzle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be lowering your ban to 15 weeks. Being that your ban is being reduced when you do make a return, I expect that you stick to your word and not mess about. If you continue to stick to old habbits and get banned again, future appeals will be scrutinized.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.