Status
Not open for further replies.

mr monkye

Feb 10, 2023
Your in-game name:mr monkye Nelson
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:442052219
Your steam community link: Date of ban:3/8/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):LATRP
Who banned you:Jamal/"Gambit"/Dingel(Steam_0:1:450620919)
Ban length?:10hr
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I cant control when my game crashes
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:failRP
Why should you be unbanned: I came back to the game as soon as I could and I dont think its my fault for my game crashing
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have been playing on the server for a long time and i dont want to lose this community
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I love playing on the server and I dont want my record to be damaged because of this

Jamal Dingle

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
May 14, 2022
Hello Nelson,

While I was in a sit against you, I noticed you weren't in-game at the time in which I checked the logs and seen you were gone for around 9 minutes. I checked up again a bit later and I seen you did rejoin but you left very shortly after. So from then I decided to give you some more time in which you never rejoined. Seeing that it's been around 15 minutes since I ended the sit and chose to wait to see if you rejoined, I gave you more than enough time to rejoin which you never did after leaving the second time which is why I chose to ban you for LTARP.

I hope this clears everything up, enjoy your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.